— News center —
The latest announcement of the scenic spot, the palm scenic spot,
is under your control...
Notice of the Changyang Tujia Autonomous County Public Security Bureau on Strengthening the Special Road Management of the Gehey
he Geheyan Passenger Transport Terminal and its special road in the Qingjiang Reservoir Area are the only passages for people on the water in the Geheyan Reservoir Area. They were built in the early 1990s and are located in the national secondary drinking water source protection area. The roads are narrow and limited in capacity. No parking lot, only to meet the basic needs of passenger terminals. The county party committee and the county government have drawn up plans for the reconstruction and expansion of passenger terminals and roads, and are actively fighting for them. Due to the further improvement of national environmental protection and safety requirements, the expansion and expansion cannot be implemented in the short term. In order to effectively ensure the safe travel of the people in the reservoir area, alleviate traffic congestion, prevent and reduce various types of traffic safety accidents, according to the "People's Republic of China Road Traffic Safety Law" and related laws and regulations, the newspapers approved by the people's government of the county, Qingjiang Library The restricted roads for the special roads at the Heyan Ferry Terminal are hereby notified. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
I. Restricted access road sections: 242 provincial roads enter the entire road from the special road ramp of the Geheyan passenger terminal in the Qingjiang reservoir area to the passenger terminal.
Second, restricted traffic vehicles: trucks, more than 7 vehicles are prohibited from entering the traffic (except for city buses, fresh agricultural products and vehicles for disaster relief).
Vehicles entering the traffic must stop immediately and must not be parked for a long time.
3. The electronic police monitoring system shall be installed throughout the restricted road section. The hard isolation measures shall be implemented and the special personnel shall be placed on duty. All vehicles entering the restricted traffic section must consciously obey the management and command, and shall not arbitrarily stop and arbitrarily stop.
4. The competent department of roads shall strengthen the daily maintenance and management of roads within the restricted area to ensure that the traffic safety facilities are complete and effective.
5. During the key holidays and peak travel hours, the public security traffic police department shall, according to the actual traffic volume of the motor vehicles, implement temporary traffic control according to law when traffic congestion may occur, and motor vehicle drivers shall support and cooperate.
6. Anyone who violates the provisions of this Notice shall be punished by the public security traffic administrative department in accordance with the provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Road Traffic Safety. The public security organs shall be punished in accordance with the provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Public Security Administration Punishment for obstructing the people's police from performing their duties according to law. Whoever violates the criminal law shall be investigated for criminal responsibility according to law.
7. This notice shall come into force on September 29, 2018.